Supervisor Job Details
Supervise blasting/painting of two other workers.
Create weekly report of progress and any issues raised.
Order blasting abrasive and spare parts as and when required.
Supervisor skills required
1. Offshore experience minimum 1 year.
2. Available for 1 month on 1 month off rotation.
3. At least 3 years in industrial painting of which at least 1 year offshore in blasting and painting and shall be at least 6 months in Supervisory position.
4. Knowledge of safe practices of H.P. systems of blasting & painting in an offshore environment.
5. Minimum qualifications to comprise an approved trade apprenticeship a City and Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate in Industrial Painting or equivalent.
6. Comfortable using Microsoft Office Word/Excel on a PC, producing a weekly report of work carried out.
7. Self propelled, used to project planning and meeting timescales, ordering spare parts/blasting material as required.
Agency/Employer: Offshore Equipment Specialist Sdn. Bhd.
Town or City: Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur)
Related Job Titles: Material Supervisor
Permanent/Contract: Contract, Part time
Experience: 1 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: 3000 MYR Malaysia Ringgits / Month
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
[Kuala Lumpur] Language skills in Thai / Mandarin /English...
Search jobs with these words